Monday, October 26, 2009

Off Topic: Muzium Orang Asli (indigenuous people)

After lunch at Restoran Mohd Chan Abdullah at Melawati, we headed towards Old Gombak road(Route 68)not knowing what to expect. As with most people, Karak Highway (E8) is only known route to Genting and East unlike this almost deserted road. My kids got excited when we told them about Muzium Orang Asli and insists that I stop by. The location is shown below to those who are clueless of its whereabout.


View Muzium Orang Asli in a larger map

My kids were asking lots of questions about orang asli with usual why this, why that........while I kept thinking of the right answers. One notable pictures shown was the way some orang asli cook rice in bamboo which is similar to what Malays cook their lemang.

Admission is free and only registration is needed. It's close on Friday and I've seen some souvenir shops without anyone manning it. Our photos below:

Muzium Orang Asli

No comments:

Post a Comment